We are running a series of short (1 hour) sessions to explore opportunities, challenges and practicalities of using social media to engage communities in empowering ways. They will take place during lunch time and just after work so that you can fit them in around your day. The sessions are free to attend.
The learning from these short sessions will be used to develop engaging together half day training sessions and online training about using social media to engage communities in empowering ways.
What to expect
- A warm welcome and a cuppa
- A small group, there are up to 10 places available for each session
- Friendly facilitators
- Discussions in pairs and as a whole group
- Useful information to take away
Who is this for?
- Anyone who works or volunteers in groups or organisations in Dudley borough and gets involved in engaging communities in their role (e.g. council officers, NHS employees, charity staff or volunteers)
- People who have never used social media before, people who use it a little and people who have lots of experience using it.
When and where?
The sessions will all take place at Dudley CVS offices in Brierley Hill. There are 3 sessions planned so far, in addition a BostinCamp event will take place in November. Click on the links below to go to see more and register to take part in the sessions.